This site is about answering the call by Jesus to “Take up your cross and follow Me” (Matthew 16:24; Mark 8:34; Luke 9:23). As such, we are taking up our cross and putting up this site to share the message of salvation and the wondrous works of God whenever and wherever we can till we are being called home to our Father in heaven.
The site aims to both encourage believers in building their faith in God and hopefully also to serve as a place for unbelievers to know more about Jesus Christ and by God’s grace, they will come to accept Jesus Christ as their own personal Lord and Saviour.
Our inspiration on creating and maintaining this site comes solely by His grace and from the Word of God.
1. Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples. (Psalms 96:3 NIV)
2. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. (1 Thessalonians 4:11 NIV)
3. To acknowledge those who work hard among believers, who care for us in the Lord and who admonish us, as it is written, “Now we ask you, brothers and sisters, to acknowledge those who work hard among you, who care for you in the Lord and who admonish you. Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other.” (1 Thessalonians 5:12-13 NIV)
4. To learn from the Berean Jews as it is written, “Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. As a result, many of them believed, as did also a number of prominent Greek women and many Greek men.” (Acts 17:11-12 NIV)
5. But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander. For it is better, if it is God’s will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil. (1 Peter 3:15-17 NIV)